Secure, flexible and durable archive services that handle data administration tasks so you don't have to.
Complete archive solutions by Bridge.
Amazon Glacier is a complete archive solution that provides cold storage in the cloud for your infrequently accessed data. Archiving in the cloud means you don't need to worry about capacity planning, hardware provisioning, or hardware failure detection and repair. It can store massive amounts of archive data, keeping it safe and secure so you don't have to worry about it. This is therefore ideal for long term storage. Amazon Glacier is secure as all data transfers are encrypted via industry standard SSL, and all data is further encrypted at rest.
Bridge enables Amazon Glacier for you in the following ways:
- Our experts at Bridge will help you organize your data into vaults and archives, and once we setup your archiving service with Amazon Glacier, you'll never need to worry about that data again.
- There will be no administrative operations required on your data, as this will be completely cared for the AWS suite. Your data will stay there as long as you need it, with no further interaction required from you.
- Bridge will also help you manage your archive as you grow, giving you flexibility with your archive size, so you have the exact amount of space when you need it.
- Our projection experts can assist you to calculate your storage requirements and then implement these as part of your archiving policy.
- The Bridge security team can also help you setup custom security access and policies as per your requirements.
- We'll also make sure that your data is securely backed up to multiple locations and facilities, so that you don't need to worry about the integrity of your data.
Contact us at Bridge and see what we can do for your archiving needs.