Dynamic Web – Content Management System
Dynamicweb Part 1
Dynamicweb is the All-In-One platform for Content Management, eCommerce, Digital Marketing and Integration.
• Dynamicweb Content Management
(Deliver your message and attract customers)
Dynamicweb is built to deliver powerful customer experience for all devices and through all channels. It’s user friendly and scales to handle all your content including deployment for multiple sites, languages and content editors.
• Dynamicweb eCommerce
(Grow, optimize and drive revenue)
Dynamicweb helps you deliver powerful shopping experiences and simplify complex business processes for both B2B and B2C. Raise conversions, develop your business relationships, increase your bottom line and service your customers through all channels with personalized experiences.
• Dynamicweb Digital Marketing
(Identify leads, personalize and automate your marketing)
Email marketing together with e-commerce and content management gives you new possibilities for personalized content and higher conversions. Dynamicweb empowers you to deliver personalized campaigns, leverage your content to Social Media, generate leads, split-test and boost traffic with SEO.
• Dynamicweb Integration
(Integrate with ERP, CRM, SharePointor any other system)
Dynamicweb has an Integration Framework for easy integration with any system. It is an advanced starting point and it provides a series of standard templates for integration to systems like Dynamics NAV, Dynamics AX, Dynamics CRM and other systems.
You can refer:-
http://dynamicweb.com/ (Dynamicweb site)
http://manual.dynamicweb-cms.com/ (Dynamicweb Online manual)
http://developer.dynamicweb.com/ (For developers and designers)
http://developer.dynamicweb.com/forum.aspx (Dynamicweb Forum)
Installation and Requirements
1) For downloading Dynamicweb go to http://developer.dynamicweb.com/downloads.aspx and download the latest version of the Dynamicweb. It contains an application folder.
2)Download the latest version of the solution set (files and database) to use as a basis for building a new eCommerce site.
3) Extract the Application and Solutionset folder. Create a folder in any directory (Eg: D:\DynamicwebTutorial), copy and paste the application folder in it.
4) Open the solutionset folder, copy and paste the files folder in to the newly created folder
5) Open SQL Server Management Studio->Restore the Solutionset.bak.
Now the database created.
Give needed user mapping with following roles
6) Open GlobalSettings.aspx file from the ‘Files’ folder
Change the following
The type will be ms-sqlserver for sql server database
7)Open Internet Information Service
Sites->Add Web Site->
Site name->Name of the site
Application Pool-> Select ASP.Net v4.0
Physical Path-> Map to the Application folder
Add host name and IP address->Ok
The site is created. Right click the newly created site ->Add virtual Directory->Map the files folder -> Ok
8) Browse the application the frontend will look like this :-
9)To go to the dynamicweb backend Open your site url/Admin
You should login here. (To know the login credential of Admin open the table AccessUser in the solutionset database Type the value of AccessUserUsername as Username and AccesUserPassword as Password (You can change it later))
The Dynamicweb backend look like this